Posted on March 8, 2021
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
- BS in Electrical, Software, or Computer Science Engineering w/ minimum of 6 yrs. experience in an interdisciplinary product development environment or a Masters Degree in Electrical, Software, or Computer Science Engineering w/ minimum of 4 years of experience in an interdisciplinary product development environment.
- A minimum of 3 years of software and/or firmware development for medical devices under a medical device quality system, including the application of IEC 62304. This experience should include:
- Software development planning and estimation
- Software architecture and safety segmentation
- Software requirements definition
- Unit, integration, and system-level testing
- Automated tools for testing and integration
- Development using Agile methodologies
THE FOLLOWING IS DESIRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Experience with safety risk management (e.g., ISO 14971)
- Experience with complex electromechanical medical devices, including robotics
- Experience with clinical chemistry analyzers
- Experience with implementing the software-related requirements of IEC 60601-1
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and cloud-based software systems
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident
Please contact us to apply!
CMD MedTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.